Guest Artist Liaison
2018 GUEST ARTIST LIAISON (2ND OPERATIONS ASSISTANT.)
Beverly Naiditch, Director of Operations
Chris Williams, Executive Director
The Guest Artist Liaison supports the activities of the Director of Operations and Asst. Director of Operations in overseeing day-to-day operation of the Festival, guest artist logistics, and other key functions. Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Transport Guest Artists to and from the airport, hotel, rehearsal/performance venues, receptions, as necessary
- Create an itinerary for each Artist with template and information supplied by the Director of Operations and Executive Director
- Maintain communication with each Artist to ensure their visits go smoothly and their needs are met
- Assist with any required hospitality items as requested by the Artist
- Assist the Operations staff with pre-festival preparations and post-festival clean up, as well as helping to fulfill the day to day responsibilities of the Operations department
- Coordinate ground transportation to hotel or “after-parties” as necessary
All summer staff members are encouraged to attend a wide variety of concerts, educational programs, fundraising events, etc., to gain a thorough understanding of all aspects of the artistic and administrative activities of the Festival. Summer staff may occasionally be assigned to projects outside of their position descriptions, as needed.
SALARY: $900 plus a Campus Cafeteria Meal Card OR $300 Food stipend. Please indicate choice.
ARRIVAL DATE: Monday, June 18, 2018
DEPARTURE DATE: Monday, July 30, 2018
All applicants must submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and the EMF summer staff application. Send all materials to: Eastern Music Festival, Summer Employment, PO Box 22026, Greensboro, NC 27420. Deadline for the receipt of applications is February 16, 2018.
(336) 333-7450 ext. 228
Join the Mailing List!
Subscribe to EMF's eNewsletter and learn more about EMF's concerts and educational programs.