Partners : Support
Become an EMF sponsor today!
Becoming a sponsor of the Eastern Music Festival is one of the many ways businesses and organizations can support the festival and school.
With over 100 music-related events annually featuring talented young artists, faculty, and world-renown guest artists, EMF's ability to educate, inspire and entertain has become imbedded in Greensboro's cultural identity.
For season or concert sponsorship opportunities, email Stephanie Cordick, Executive Director, or call (336) 333-7450 ext.24
EMF audience members and patrons are well-educated with significant disposable income; many are business leaders and key decision makers in our community.
EMF students/young artists range in age from 14-22 and are interested in a variety of music-related experiences, including bachelors and masters degrees. They are often accompanied by parents or family members who are also interested in continuing education opportunities for their students.
Approximately 60,000 visitors, from the Piedmont Triad area as well as both national and international visitors, travel here to experience the Eastern Music Festival, making it one of the largest attractions in the area. There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available throughout the year including:
- Logo placement in our Season Brochure. 80,000 copies are distributed leading up to the festival
- Advertising in the EMF Playbill - the playbill is distributed at all EMF events throughout the season, from June 23 - July 28, 2011
- Logo placement in EMF advertisements featured in the local newspaper, magazines, and other publications
- Concerts are hosted at venues across the Piedmont providing increased exposure to your business. Locations include: Guilford College, Triad Stage, UNC-Greensboro School of Music, First Presbyterian Church, Temple Emmanuel, High Point University, the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts in Washington, DC, and Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, among others
- Online recognition in our weekly e-blast newsletters and on our website
- Complimentary concert tickets and entertainment opportunities
Eastern Music Festival's 2012 season would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors and partners. Major financial support for the Eastern Music Festival provided by the United Arts Council of Greater Greensboro.
Leadership Circle ($100,000 and above)
Maestro's Circle ($50,000 - $99,999)
- David Gannett
- Green Valley Grill
- NC Arts Council
- O.Henry Hotel
- Print Works Bistro
- Proximity Hotel
- United Arts Council
Conductor's Circle ($10,000 - $49,999)
- Appalachian State University - Appalachian Summer Festival
- Audio & Light
- Davenport, Marvin, Joyce & Co
- Flow Lexus
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Greensboro News & Record
- The Tannenbaum-Sternberger Foundation
- Wells Fargo
Concertmaster's Circle ($5,000 - $9,999)
- American Express
- Greensboro Parks & Recreation - City Arts
- Guilford College
- McMillion Capital Management
- NewBridge Bank
- Norman Smith - Smith, James, Rowlett, & Cohen, L.L.P.
- Pennybyrn at Maryfield
- The Rotary Club of Greensboro
- Triad Financial Advisors
- VF Corporation
Soloists ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Dick & Barbara Fulp
- Kilpatrick Townsend
- Rice Toyota
- Starmount Presbyterian Church
- Temple Emanuel
- Triad Stage
- UNCG School of Music, Theatre, and Dance
- University of Georgia - Hugh Hodgson School of Music