Become a Sponsor
Sponsor EMF Today!
Becoming a sponsor of the Eastern Music Festival is one of the many ways businesses and organizations can support the festival and school.
With over 100 music-related events annually featuring talented young artists, faculty, and world-renown guest artists, EMF's ability to educate, inspire and entertain has become imbedded in Greensboro's cultural identity.
EMF audience members and patrons are well-educated with significant disposable income; many are business leaders and key decision makers in our community.
EMF students/young artists range in age from 14-23 and are interested in a variety of music-related experiences, including bachelors and masters degrees. They are often accompanied by parents or family members who are also interested in continuing education opportunities for their students.
Approximately 60,000 visitors, from the Piedmont Triad area as well as both national and international visitors, travel here to experience the Eastern Music Festival, making it one of the largest attractions in the area. There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available throughout the year including:
- Logo placement in our Season Brochure. 65,000 copies are distributed leading up to the festival
- Advertising in the EMF Playbill - the playbill is distributed at all EMF events throughout the season
- Logo placement in EMF advertisements featured in the local newspaper, magazines, and other publications
- Concerts are hosted at venues across the Piedmont providing increased exposure to your business. Locations include: Guilford College, Triad Stage, UNC-Greensboro School of Music, Theater and Dance, Christ United Methodist Church, Temple Emanuel, High Point University, Sloan Theater at Greensboro Day School, and Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, among others
- Online recognition on our website and social media campaigns
- Complimentary concert tickets and entertainment opportunities
This Year's Sponsors
Eastern Music Festival's current season would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors and partners. Major financial support for the Eastern Music Festival provided by ArtsGreensboro and North Carolina Arts Council.
$100,000 AND UP
$50,000 - $99,999
$10,000 - $49,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$2,500 - $4,999
$1,000 - $2,499
Join the Mailing List!
Subscribe to EMF's eNewsletter and learn more about EMF's concerts and educational programs.