Making a Difference in the Community, Your Business, and Your Personal and Employees’ Lives.
Sponsor Eastern Music Festival
What better way to support your community: display your business to 21,000 key contacts over a single season. Sponsoring a concert with EMF shows pride in your local community and provides you with an opportunity to distribute complimentary tickets as incentives to employees, customers, and potential clients.
Becoming a sponsor of Eastern Music Festival places your business or organization in front of more than 21,000 people from the Triad and across the country. Eastern Music Festival provides classical music training and education to more than 265 young artists from across the globe and 65+ performances during the summer season with some of the most talented artists in the world. Our audience members and patrons are well-educated business leaders and key decision makers with significant disposable income. Each year, parents, artists, patrons and students reference EMF’s 154 page, full size, color playbill seeking places to shop, stay, explore, and do business in our community.
- Promote your business to over 21,000 influential members of the Triad market.
- Reach Eastern Music Festival’s typical audience: over 45 years old, tends to be from middle to upper income families, holds advanced degrees.
- Partner with a nationally recognized organization that has a rich 50-year history.
- Enjoy a night out with your spouse or friend.
- Give tickets to employees as a bonus or reward. This is a great way to reward your top performers and team members.
- Experience extraordinary, world-class classical music events in the Triad.
- Logo placement in our Season Brochure.
- Recognition in the EMF Playbill – the playbill is distributed at all EMF events throughout the season.
- Logo placement in appropriate EMF publications, website, print and social media.
- Concerts are hosted at venues across the Piedmont providing increased exposure to your business. Locations include: Guilford College, Triad Stage, UNC-Greensboro School of Music, Temple Emanuel, High Point University, and Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, among others
- Online recognition on our website, e-newsletters, and social media campaigns.
- Complimentary concert tickets and entertainment opportunities.
Sponsor Eastern Music Festival’s 60th Anniversary Season
June 26 - July 31, 2021
If your company is seeking a promotional opportunity that benefits you and the community, EMF is right for you. To sponsor a concert or event or to discuss a customized package for your company, contact:
- Director of Development | 336-333-7450 ext. 223
- Executive Director Chris Williams | 336-333-7450 ext. 224 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Music Festival is deeply grateful to the following businesses, corporations and foundations who partner with us in changing lives through music.
Generous financial support for EMF is provided by the North Carolina Arts Council and ArtsGreensboro.