60 YEARS OF MUSICAL EXCELLENCE — JUNE 26 – JULY 31, 2021
Eastern Music Festival is thrilled to be among the first arts organizations in our community to return to live and in-person concerts and events this summer. EMF is planning for a safely distanced summer of concerts offering all that is expected of an EMF summer in a fashion that hews to the prevailing COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Concert schedule information is posted on our Calendar and will be updated often.
Your safety, as well as that of our students, faculty, staff, and all who visit EMF, remains our highest priority. We are taking extensive measures to help safeguard the health and safety of everyone at Eastern Music Festival. In line with our commitment to your health and safety, and current Guilford College and North Carolina guidelines, capacity at Dana Auditorium has been reduced 50%, and seating will be greatly limited with current social distancing in place.
How to get tickets
For the 2021 season, all Eastern Music Festival concerts and events will be via e-ticketing instead of will-call.
- PLEASE BE AWARE: seating may change if guidelines change, even after obtaining tickets. If this occurs, new e-tickets will be issued.
- All concert tickets are available as a single-priced ticket. There are seating options to purchase a single ticket or in groups of two or three tickets.
- For best seat selection, we advise to purchase single tickets before the season begins.
- Paper tickets will not be mailed.
- All tickets will be e-tickets, which must be scanned at designated entrances for all EMF events.
- E-tickets are provided vie email and highly encouraged. Print-at-home tickets are also available should a patron not have access to a smartphone.
- Registration for free events (e-ticket RSVP) is highly recommended but not mandatory.
- No subscriber packages, season passes, group sales, senior discounts, nor student discounts will be offered this season.
- Prices include mandated 6.75% N.C. entertainment tax. Service and transaction fees per ticket not included.
- Dates, prices, programs, artists, and venues subject to change.
We will communicate with you throughout the season and provide you the most up-to-date safety guidelines and procedures for our performances. As we plan to bring live music back to EMF and as conditions changes, we will continue to make adjustments to keep your health and safety at the forefront.
Note that concert protocols may change at any time. Please read our Concert Protocols page for the latest information and what to expect this season.
EMF Box Office
Box Office Hours
Wednesday – Friday: Noon to 4 p.m. (EDT) by phone or email
Starting June 28 to July 31: Monday – Saturday: Noon to 4:00 p.m. (EDT) by phone or email
Phone: 336-333-7450, x222
Please note there are no walk-up sales hours at the box office this year.